Grading your poster
Invention for Slides
Arrangement for Slides
- Correct sections/slides included
- Slide order clear?
- Visual organisation clear (alignment, size, fonts, bullets use consistently)?
- Enough Topics/Points/Details given?
Style for Slides
- Clear and easy to understand?
Delivery for Slides
- Font consistent and big enough?
- use title case used consistently?
- Figure or table on most slides?
- Note English (key ideas, no sentences)
Grading your answer
After I finish marking the slides, I will ask you "Can you tell me a little more about problem/solution 1/2/3?"
Invention/Arrangement/Style for answers
Can give a clear and organised answer to the question?
Can give information not on slide?
Doesn't just read the slide?
Delivery for Answers
- Interesting voice?
- Eye contact
- Gestures - freeze/twitch/fiddle/fists?
- Body - lean/sway/rock?
- Notes - fiddle/wave/drop?
- Any miming?